Unfortunately but not surprisingly, the 2021 parade cannot be held due to COVID-19. The parade committee is exploring options for other types of celebrations this season so stay tuned for updates. Thank you as always for your support.
SUNDAY, MARCH 7, 2021
We’re celebrating St. Patrick’s season on our scheduled parade day since we cannot have the usual parade. Join us for an outdoor event with live entertainment, bagpipers and some good craic!
RESERVE IN ADVANCE on Bar A website Tickets are limited to ensure safety. A small amount of walk-in tickets will be sold at the event – first come, first served. $20 pp plus food and drink specials
Check out this awesome design in Kelly green. The front has a harp with a medical caduceus to honor first-responders and frontline healthcare workers. The back has a piper silhouette wearing a mask of the Irish flag colors. Proceeds will support basic parade funds so we can be back fully in 2022 and local pipe bands.
- $25 for contactless pick-up locally or at Bar A fundraiser on 1/31
- $30 for shirts sent via mail
- Sizes available are small, medium, large, XL, 2XL and 3XL
- Less shirts produced this year and may sell out fast
- To order, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment can be made via Venmo to “Belmar St Patrick’s Day Parade” @BelmarParadeCommittee (specify “shirt” and size). Thank you for your support!
- Show your support for our local Bag Pipe Bands by purchasing a sign for your lawn. Although we can’t march our usual route, we want to keep the tradition alive.
- Signs are $25 each and can be purchased thru VENMO: Belmar St Patrick’s Day Parade @BelmarParadeCommittee.
- Make sure you include your contact information, Name, Address, Phone Number and that it is for the lawn sign.
- We will also have a pick-up day at the 5th avenue pavilion at a date to be determined.t goes here
ST.PATRICK’S DAY PARADE
P.O. Box 331
Belmar, NJ 07719